hm

sabato 2 maggio 2015

Snoh Aalegra : Part 2




The feeling when you found a great Artist and you love each songs !
I've already talk about this Swedish Mermaid before and her new single Emotional ,today wanted to share more songs.
When Prince likes your Music , you're doing something good!
Snoh has a really original voice and her songs are full of emotions and great base,here are my top 3:

That type of song that catch you from the first second! I'm already imaging the video for this beautiful song,
Simple electro base that gives you goosebumps listen to Fire's All Around You
You can't look away when fire is all around you, this love is way too cold, too young and way too old "


"These cloudy thoughts leave all this rain in my face, Hearts full of winter keeps putting ice in my veins
There will be sunshine though the forecast is grey..."
Amazing african 's ritual song base combined with great lyrics , There Will Be Sunshine



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento