hm

venerdì 10 aprile 2015

Coachella Ella 2015 + SpringBreak: My Chillout Playlist

One of The most beautiful periods of the year is finally here !
Coachella Music And Art Festival starts tomorrow and let me tell you, I'm freaking out!
It's a big thing for celebrities and media to be there , for me it's a big thing to hear most of my favourites musicians live in 3 days!
Other than that, it's so good to see new artists that you discovered a year ago, becoming famous and getting mainstream.

For this special occasion and for spring break (Lucky U.S citizens) , I made my own playlist, with lots of new chillout/house/electropop songs and of course most of them are from the Artists that will perform to Coachella during these two weekends. (Lykke Li 's remix , Axwell & Ingrosso, Fka Twigs , Kygo,RAC,Duke Dumont,Florence + the Machine , Tycho and many more )

Ebjoy below !



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento