hm

mercoledì 8 aprile 2015

Fav Album's tracks Part II : Say Lou Lou



They finally released their new album , Lucid Dreams, and for a dreamer like me, it's heaven!
Duo sisters caught me when I heard their song with Dj Goldroom's track Sweetness Alive and the blue Maybe You,since those days, nothing has changed for me!
They released lots of good tracks, that are included in the album, such as Julian, Everything We Touch,Better In The Dark, Peppermint and Beloved... I mean, they could all be hit songs!! Such a shame they're not so famous but I'm petty sure with this album release they will.
I've listened to the new ones , other hit songs , they're soulelectro , chillout dreampop , that's their genre and that's why I love them.
Hoping this two talented Ladies will be more mainstream because they deserve it.
Here are my favourites:

Angels Above Me (That guitar at the begin !)
Hard For A Man .. great Lyrics, a Man can suffer too for love (It seems your wounds take a lifetime to heal.. I'll be as gentle as I can , Love is Hard for a Man like you )

hear All the tracks here, don't forget to support these Boho Chic Sisters!
  Say Lou Lou Lucid Dream Album

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento