hm

mercoledì 8 aprile 2015

Jessie Ware + Say Lou Lou : Fav New Album's tracks Part I

Hello people!
If you don't know yet Jessie Ware or Swedish gorgeous Sisters Say Lou Lou well You will now and will thank me later!



Jessie is becoming popular worldwide , her new album Tough Love is a gem!
I still remember listening to her first single 110 % 3 years ago, I was enchanted by her style and voice, loved every singles she has released since from.

Here are my fav from the album :
Desire: Tropical ElectroPop ! That guitar and that sick beat at the beginning makes me feel on paradise island with coconut water in my hand ! lovely love song , perfect


Champagne Kisses
Champagne Kisses, Champagne Kisses .... this bridge is so catchy ,her new single has a colorful video too watch it below


Tough Love : There's a reason why it's also the Album's Title! Pure electro soul pop !


Say You Love Me : Can you Feel Ed Sheeran's touch ? He wrote this pearl with Jessie, listen to this gorgeous remix too below



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento